About Paynova Paynova’s mission is to create trust between sellers and buyers, and we do this by making it possible to Buy Now and Pay Later. We are currently live in Sweden, but our goal is to be in 15 markets by 2023 and connect the shopping world even more. Our current customers are SJ (Swedish Railway), Tradera, P.F.C., and we have a partnership with PayPal to offer our services through their platform in Europe. Our Head office is at Münchenbryggeriet in Södermalm, Stockholm.
Paynova is looking for a Back-end developer to join our tech team in Stockholm. We are currently a team of top talents joining a fantastic transformation journey together! Paynova is moving into the future with its new credit platform and in that motion follows many changes and challenges that we feel are super exciting to be part of!
About the role
We are looking for a backend developer with broad technical competence to tackle technical challenges in all stack layers. This position will be located in our "Pay"-domain and mainly focus on our payment solutions (Cards).
We are using a mix of technologies that includes .Net, C#, MSSQL, etc., and we are looking for someone who's not scared of digging deep in legacy and enjoy working with complex transaction systems.
To be successful in this role, we believe:
- You have a couple of years of experience as a developer with Backend as the primary competence
- You have good knowledge of .Net
- You are a problem solver and are comfortable in complex environments
- You are self-driven
- You are optimistic and see opportunities for improvements
We think it would be good if you have the experience to work with:
- Experience from payment systems
- Worked with complex integrations
- Systems with a high volume of transactions